BSL Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4 is definitely one of the best out there. Many people use this in their TikTok/YouTube videos. Just because the world looks totally unreal. It was created back in 2015 by Capttatsu. It has over 30 million download on Curseforge at the moment. The best thing on all of this is that it is highly-customizable. You can easily customize all features and optimization options. It will add a reaslitic aestetic to the game. I will show you everything important in this tutorial. We will have to use Optifine in order to play with this amazing pack.
That is a huge benefit because with that tool, you will be able to have a great performance boost in overall. So, if you are using a low end PC, it will not be a problem now. Realistic visual effects in BSL Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4 is the best thing on this. It will give you a warm lighting, water reflections and a huge help in particle. The realistic environment around you is simply stunning. You can take a look on that realistic water and lava, you will not believe that. There is a new technology about rendering water and that is why it is good.
You can also customize the whole sky, so if you don’t like the sun or moon, you can easily change that. All you have to do is to go the settings and adjust everything you need to do. The best competitors to this shader is definitely Sildurs Vibrant and SEUS. Those are the best in the whole game of Minecraft. This is available for Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other older versions all the way down to the 1.7.8, that is amazing right? Well like I told you this has a long history and it is constantly updated.
The guy who invented this amazing shader is one of the best on the world! Thanks to him, we can enjoy this amazing pack in the game and have a realistic feeling. I absolutely love to play with my friends using this shader. I can play for hours without noticing that. The best additions and features that comes with this pack is that you can have lighting tweaks, real-time shadow rendering which is really awesome because all those shadows looks unreal. Ambient Occlusion is something that you will have as well. And the colors look really good. I think that it has one of the best RGB in the game.
BSL – Screenshots
How To Download BSL Shaders
This Minecraft Shader is available for Minecraft 1.20.4 and all of the previous versions. Ensure that you follow all of the steps listed below:
- The first thing to do is to scroll all the way down to the bottom of this article. You will find the BSL link.
- There are two ways to do this, you can either install Optifine or Iris. We will use the first option.
- As you might know already, you will find two links in the “Download Section” each of them point to something different.
- Please download both files, I will show you the example of the first link. Click on that please.
- It will automatically take you to the redirection website that I use. Please click on the another link.
- After that you will be on the right website. Take a look on the right side of that.
- There is a section with all those important downloads. Choose the correct version and hit “Download”.
- Give it a minute and then take the whole file and drop it on the desktop.
- Do the same with the second file please.
- I have a great article on Installing Shaders on my website, you can check it out if you don’t know how to do this properly.
The download process is not something easy, you have to be really careful to get this done without any major issues.
How To Install BSL Shaders
Before we start, make sure you have the Shaders and the mod on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar, you can find it on the left-down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata%.
- A new window will show up with the roaming folder.
- Open Minecraft folder.
- Scroll down and find “shaderpacks” folder, open it.
- Take the BSL Shaders and drop it into the folder.
- How do I install Optifine?
- Go to the desktop and open the file, press Install.
- Find the Minecraft Launcher and open it. Choose Optifine and play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Video Settings” -> “Shaderpacks”
- Double-click on the shaderpack, this will enable it.
- Click “Done”.