I have a great tutorial on Chocapic 13 Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4. I’m sure you will like it and that’s why I decided to make this for you. The absolute truth about this one is that it is far better than expected. It was created in February 2014 so it has a long history. Since then, there were many updates to make this shader much more better than it is. The main reason why Chocapic13 Shaders is unique is it’s lightweight system that improves the world. It has many profiles that you can use, from the lowest all the way to extreme and cinematic.
But for those you, you will have to use the best PC as possible. It is really high on the usage of CPU, GPU and the Memory, that’s why. This is also the best choice in case you were searching for some highend visuals, it offers almost everything you want to have in the game. The FPS are locked to 80-100, if you want to get more, you will have to unlock it and then select unlimited or make your own limit. You can expect lots of premium features with this pack and more additions. The best thing on all of this is that it will come completely for free!
Each of the profile uses different system specifications, so you should be very careful to know which one you will use. It’s safe to say that it is extremely hard to find a better shader than Chocapic 13 Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4. It is really reliable. Let me tell you the name of all those profiles, you can find: Extreme, Ultra, High, Medium and Low. So yeah, you will have to choose one of those five and I believe you will find the best one just for you and your computer.
I absolutely love the sky and clouds with the sun. It is really sharp and looks really realistic. When it’s night, stars and moon look unreal, it looks just like you are outside your house and looking on real stars. The whole atmosphere of this shader is really dynamic and I absolutely love that. It is been one of the most favorite shader of my personal choice for a long time. Thanks to the Optifine that we will use, you will be able to get a much more FPS performance. Not just that, it has much more benefits.
- Volumetric Clous
- Field Depth
- Wavy Plants
- Sharpening filter
- Dynamic time
Chocapic 13 – Screenshots
How To Download Chocapic 13 Shaders
This Minecraft Shader is available for Minecraft 1.20.4 and all of the previous versions. Ensure that you follow all of the steps listed below:
- The first thing to do is to scroll all the way down to the bottom of this article. You will find the Chocapic 13 link.
- There are two ways to do this, you can either install Optifine or Iris. We will use the first option.
- As you might know already, you will find two links in the “Download Section” each of them point to something different.
- Please download both files, I will show you the example of the first link. Click on that please.
- It will automatically take you to the redirection website that I use. Please click on the another link.
- After that you will be on the right website. Take a look on the right side of that.
- There is a section with all those important downloads. Choose the correct version and hit “Download”.
- Give it a minute and then take the whole file and drop it on the desktop.
- Do the same with the second file please.
- I have a great article on Installing Shaders on my website, you can check it out if you don’t know how to do this properly.
The download process is not something easy, you have to be really careful to get this done without any major issues.
How To Install Chocapic 13 Shaders
Before we start, make sure you have the Shaders and the mod on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar, you can find it on the left-down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata%.
- A new window will show up with the roaming folder.
- Open Minecraft folder.
- Scroll down and find “shaderpacks” folder, open it.
- Take the Chocapic 13 Shaders and drop it into the folder.
- How do I install Optifine?
- Go to the desktop and open the file, press Install.
- Find the Minecraft Launcher and open it. Choose Optifine and play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Video Settings” -> “Shaderpacks”
- Double-click on the shaderpack, this will enable it.
- Click “Done”.