Let me show you How To Install Complementary Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4! The best shader bundle for enhancing Minecraft’s aesthetics and performance is Complementary Shaders. If you’ve ever played Minecraft for more than five minutes, you already know how much fun it is, although the graphics might use some work. Fortunately, this shader pack is here to fix that for all of you Minecraft fans out there. That’s not to say you should anticipate a total switch to 3D visuals. Because of the realistic textures, you don’t really feel like you’re in Minecraft. Complementary Shaders is not intended to alter that. Instead, this shaders keeps its core while making a few minor improvements to everything. A different well-known shader set called BSL Shader is the parent of Complementary Shaders. You’ll adore this pack if you enjoyed that one. The best features of the BSL Shader are improved upon in this shader. If you wish to enjoy improved graphics, gameplay, compatibility, and other features, you can install it.
It will assist you in enhancing a fantastic game like Minecraft. Although it somewhat enhances everything, it won’t negatively impact your performance. This shader collection was created specifically to maintain consistency. In other words, it just works. Additionally, it will resolve any compatibility problems you might have with other shader packs. The player is the primary focus of this complement of shaders. You’ll notice that Complementary Shaders makes Minecraft operate faster and more smoothly than it does with the majority of other shader packs. This shader pack will help your game run smoother than other shaders regardless of the GPU or drivers you use. Remember that this shaderpack is unique. It cannot be installed the same way as the others. Before you do anything, make sure to read the installation manual carefully. Check and check again. then take advantage of everything Complementary Shaders 1.20.4 has to offer!
Complementary – Screenshots
How To Download Complementary Shaders 1.20.4
This Minecraft Shader is available for Minecraft 1.20.4 and all of the previous versions. Ensure that you follow all of the steps listed below:
- The first thing to do is to scroll all the way down to the bottom of this article. You will find the Complementary link.
- There are two ways to do this, you can either install Optifine or Iris. We will use the first option.
- As you might know already, you will find two links in the “Download Section” each of them point to something different.
- Please download both files, I will show you the example of the first link. Click on that please.
- It will automatically take you to the redirection website that I use. Please click on the another link.
- After that you will be on the right website. Take a look on the right side of that.
- There is a section with all those important downloads. Choose the correct version and hit “Download”.
- Give it a minute and then take the whole file and drop it on the desktop.
- Do the same with the second file please.
- I have a great article on Installing Shaders on my website, you can check it out if you don’t know how to do this properly.
The download process is not something easy, you have to be really careful to get this done without any major issues.
How To Install Complementary Shaders 1.20.4
Before we start, make sure you have the Shaders and the mod on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar, you can find it on the left-down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata%.
- A new window will show up with the roaming folder.
- Open Minecraft folder.
- Scroll down and find “shaderpacks” folder, open it.
- Take the Complementary Shaders 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- How do I install Optifine?
- Go to the desktop and open the file, press Install.
- Find the Minecraft Launcher and open it. Choose Optifine and play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Video Settings” -> “Shaderpacks”
- Double-click on the shaderpack, this will enable it.
- Click “Done”.