Let me show you How To Download Continuum Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4. Simply put, this shaderpack is among the best ever created. The nicest part about this is that it has been updated to the most recent game version, so you may play it without any issues! You’ll have a fantastic gaming experience if you use shaders, and for some people, that’s the only way to play this title. And me included. Without these changes, I am unable to play. First things first: SEUS Shaders are remarkably comparable to this, which is a fascinating little fact. Both offer incredible functionality, and the nice part is that you may use them absolutely free.
Just have in mind that this shader is not designed for low-end PCs, so if you have one, your FPS may suffer. Therefore, it works best on high-end and midrange PCs. There will be two distinct files that we must download. Downloading Continuum Shaders and Optifine are the first two steps. You absolutely must have this in order to play it. Each shader need it since it simply wouldn’t function without it. I’ll walk you through each crucial step in this article, including with download and installation instructions. Follow my instructions, and you should have no trouble doing it.
How To Download Continuum Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Shader is available for Minecraft 1.20.4 and all of the previous versions. Ensure that you follow all of the steps listed below:
- The first thing to do is to scroll all the way down to the bottom of this article. You will find the Continuum link.
- There are two ways to do this, you can either install Optifine or Iris. We will use the first option.
- As you might know already, you will find two links in the “Download Section” each of them point to something different.
- Please download both files, I will show you the example of the first link. Click on that please.
- It will automatically take you to the redirection website that I use. Please click on the another link.
- After that you will be on the right website. Take a look on the right side of that.
- There is a section with all those important downloads. Choose the correct version and hit “Download”.
- Give it a minute and then take the whole file and drop it on the desktop.
- Do the same with the second file please.
- I have a great article on Installing Shaders on my website, you can check it out if you don’t know how to do this properly.
The download process is not something easy, you have to be really careful to get this done without any major issues.
How To Install Continuum Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4
Before we start, make sure you have the Shaders and the mod on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar, you can find it on the left-down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata%.
- A new window will show up with the roaming folder.
- Open Minecraft folder.
- Scroll down and find “shaderpacks” folder, open it.
- Take the Continuum Shaders 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- How do I install Optifine?
- Go to the desktop and open the file, press Install.
- Find the Minecraft Launcher and open it. Choose Optifine and play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Video Settings” -> “Shaderpacks”
- Double-click on the shaderpack, this will enable it.
- Click “Done”.