I will show you How To Install Copious Dogs for Minecraft 1.20.4. You must first locate a dog. Dogs will randomly spawn all throughout the world. Huskies will spawn in snowy biomes, while Bernese Mountain Dogs will spawn in mountainous biomes. After finding a dog you want to train, give it a dog biscuit. After training, you can equip your dog with a collar. Your dog will follow you using a collar and leash like a wolf from Minecraft. Beagles, Bernese mountain dogs, Chihuahuas, Dalmatians, French bulldogs, German shepherds, golden retrievers, great danes, huskies, Yorkshire terriers, St. Bernards, pugs, poodles, Pomeranians, Doberman pinchers, collies, Cardigan Welsh corgis, and boxers are some of the breeds that are currently in use.
Obtaining a dog that was generated at random in the minecraft universe is only a surefire way to fail. As you go out on your mission to dominate your world, you need a dog that can suit your needs and enhance your gaming experience. Look for a specific dog that you would like to train. Utilize dog biscuits to feed it afterwards. After doing this, you can have a collar put on it. You will see that this dog will follow you just like a wolf in Minecraft if you use a leash and collar. This is the ideal mod to download and install right now if you genuinely want to experience something different from what you are actually used to in your world. Its features and additions will astound you.
Copious Dogs – Screenshots
How To Download Copious Dogs Mod 1.20.4
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other versions that are currently available. Each mod needs something different. In this case we will use Fabric. Read the steps carefully:
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. You will find two links, the first one for Copious Dogs and for Fabric.
- Once you get to the download section, click on the first link please.
- After that, you can expect to be on the redirection website that I have made.
- You can find another link in there, click on that please.
- Finally, you are on the right website, take a look on the right side.
- There is a download section, find the correct version and hit download.
- Wait for the file and then take it and drop on the desktop.
- There is a cool article about Installing Mod in Minecraft, you can read it on my website.
How To Install Copious Dogs Mod 1.20.4
You should make sure that you have the both files on the desktop, otherwise we won’t be able to continue.
- Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard.
- It will open up the Run Application
- Type in %appdata% and choose “Ok”.
- Once you click on that, it will open up the roaming folder. You can see Minecraft folder in there, open that please.
- Scroll down and find “mods” folder, open it please.
- Take the Copious Dogs Mod 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- Let’s install Fabric now.
- Go to the desktop.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version, hit play.