Let me show you How To Download Cyanide Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4. Cyanide shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4 are a popular option for people looking for good optimization and the classic Minecraft aesthetic. Due to its integration with OptiFine, your game build may be optimized considerably more rapidly and effectively. The mod can also provide a mind-boggling variety of different visual effects, each with its own unique attributes. Before downloading the add-on to your PC, we suggest seeing the screenshots in order to become familiar with the possibilities the Cyanide shader provides you with.
One peculiarity of this package is that it is incapable of detecting the segment limit. With this shader pack, just the visual improvements with the best performance are added. This implies that the performance of your system is unaffected even though the world looks better. On Minecraft PvP servers, these shaders are also very popular. In duels, it’s essential to maintain powerful graphics without running the risk of a frame rate decline. However, Cyanide shaders are another option if you’re experimenting with loading large items at a greater render distance.
How To Download Cyanide Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Shader is available for Minecraft 1.20.4 and all of the previous versions. Ensure that you follow all of the steps listed below:
- The first thing to do is to scroll all the way down to the bottom of this article. You will find the Cyanide link.
- There are two ways to do this, you can either install Optifine or Iris. We will use the first option.
- As you might know already, you will find two links in the “Download Section” each of them point to something different.
- Please download both files, I will show you the example of the first link. Click on that please.
- It will automatically take you to the redirection website that I use. Please click on the another link.
- After that you will be on the right website. Take a look on the right side of that.
- There is a section with all those important downloads. Choose the correct version and hit “Download”.
- Give it a minute and then take the whole file and drop it on the desktop.
- Do the same with the second file please.
- I have a great article on Installing Shaders on my website, you can check it out if you don’t know how to do this properly.
The download process is not something easy, you have to be really careful to get this done without any major issues.
How To Install Cyanide Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4
Before we start, make sure you have the Shaders and the mod on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar, you can find it on the left-down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata%.
- A new window will show up with the roaming folder.
- Open Minecraft folder.
- Scroll down and find “shaderpacks” folder, open it.
- Take the Cyanide Shaders 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- How do I install Optifine?
- Go to the desktop and open the file, press Install.
- Find the Minecraft Launcher and open it. Choose Optifine and play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Video Settings” -> “Shaderpacks”
- Double-click on the shaderpack, this will enable it.
- Click “Done”.