I will show you How To Install DrDestens Shaders in Minecraft 1.20.4. DrDestens Shaders are brand-new shaders that improve Minecraft’s realism while keeping the frame rate playable. This is accomplished by completely omitting shadows in the shaderpack. Other shaders produced by the pack’s designer, DrDesten, are also highly worth looking into. Stracciatella Shaders were apparent in 2022. This straightforward low-end shaderpack could be a wonderful replacement for this shaderpack if it doesn’t perform well on your hardware. For a shader with this many capabilities, the shaderpack works remarkably well because it lacks shadows. Because it wouldn’t be worth the performance hit, the pack’s designer, DrDesten, says he won’t add shadows in the future.
With this pack, playing Minecraft should go smoothly because there aren’t any shadows at all. Providing your system is functional, that is. On computers and laptops without a dedicated graphics card, this shader unfortunately works very well. Therefore, even if this DrDestens McShaders shaderpack removes all shadows from Minecraft, you still get a ton of features and a clear blue sky. As DrDestens shaders 1.20.4 is still a relatively young shaderpack, we can anticipate significant performance gains from further upgrades.
DrDestens Shaders – Screenshots
How To Download DrDestens Shaders 1.20.4
This Minecraft Shader is available for Minecraft 1.20.4 and all of the previous versions. Ensure that you follow all of the steps listed below:
- The first thing to do is to scroll all the way down to the bottom of this article. You will find the DrDestens link.
- There are two ways to do this, you can either install Optifine or Iris. We will use the first option.
- As you might know already, you will find two links in the “Download Section” each of them point to something different.
- Please download both files, I will show you the example of the first link. Click on that please.
- It will automatically take you to the redirection website that I use. Please click on the another link.
- After that you will be on the right website. Take a look on the right side of that.
- There is a section with all those important downloads. Choose the correct version and hit “Download”.
- Give it a minute and then take the whole file and drop it on the desktop.
- Do the same with the second file please.
- I have a great article on Installing Shaders on my website, you can check it out if you don’t know how to do this properly.
The download process is not something easy, you have to be really careful to get this done without any major issues.
How To Install DrDestens Shaders 1.20.4
Before we start, make sure you have the Shaders and the mod on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar, you can find it on the left-down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata%.
- A new window will show up with the roaming folder.
- Open Minecraft folder.
- Scroll down and find “shaderpacks” folder, open it.
- Take the DrDestens Shaders 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- How do I install Optifine?
- Go to the desktop and open the file, press Install.
- Find the Minecraft Launcher and open it. Choose Optifine and play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Video Settings” -> “Shaderpacks”
- Double-click on the shaderpack, this will enable it.
- Click “Done”.