Let me show you How To Install Exist Client for Minecraft 1.20.4. This hacked client is highly intriguing and capable of shocking anyone. It was entirely plagiarized from the compromised client KiLO, although this can’t be viewed as a negative as he didn’t work for anyone. This client’s main menu has a distinctive design that is also coolly decorated, which is rare in today’s world. He manages anti-cheats not badly enough to prevent you from playing even on the most well-liked projects. Although the functionality is limited, it contains all the essential aspects to make your game enjoyable as well as straightforward.
The menu itself has a straightforward layout and opens to the right shift. Alt Manager has a similar elegant design to the main menu. It allows you to keep track of all of your accounts so that you can move between them without having to restart the game.
Exist Client – Screenshots
How To Download Exist Client 1.20.4
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other versions that are currently available. Each mod needs something different. In this case we will use Forge/Fabric. Read the steps carefully:
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. You will find two links, the first one for Exist Client and for Forge.
- Once you get to the download section, click on the first link please.
- After that, you can expect to be on the redirection website that I have made.
- You can find another link in there, click on that please.
- Finally, you are on the right website, take a look on the right side.
- There is a download section, find the correct version and hit download.
- Wait for the file and then take it and drop on the desktop.
- There is a cool article about Installing Mod in Minecraft, you can read it on my website.
How To Install Exist Client 1.20.4
You should make sure that you have the both files on the desktop, otherwise we won’t be able to continue.
- Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard.
- It will open up the Run Application
- Type in %appdata% and choose “Ok”.
- Once you click on that, it will open up the roaming folder. You can see Minecraft folder in there, open that please.
- Scroll down and find “mods” folder, open it please.
- Take the Exist Client 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- Let’s install Forge now.
- Go to the desktop.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version, hit play.