I will show you How To Install FreeCam Mod in Minecraft 1.20.4. There is no direct port for the crystals here. They have been changed to seem prettier and have been made more translucent. These crystals produce in a manner similar to amethyst geodes. As long as you satisfy their exploring desires, you can now enjoy attractive construction blocks. When you may control the camera independently of the player thanks to this addon. You can fly about and pass through blocks when it’s enabled within your render distance. You can return to your original location by disabling it. Exploring your world and swiftly inspecting builds are both possible uses for this. Use this mod at your own risk as it supports multiplayer but some servers may view it as cheating.
A straightforward mod called FreeCam includes unique camera controls. Due to the fact that it is a client mod, servers do not need to install it. The “Anchor” keybinding can be changed in the Controls Menu. You will activate FreeCam mode after pressing it. The “Roll Right,” “Roll Left,” and “Roll Reset” keys, which will be detailed later, can also be set in the same menu. The camera will rotate like a barrel around the player when the “Roll Right” and “Roll Left” keybindings are used, respectively, to the right and left of the player. The Roll value will be reset if you press the “Roll Reset” keybinding.
How To Download FreeCam Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other versions that are currently available. Each mod needs something different. In this case we will use Fabric. Read the steps carefully:
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. You will find two links, the first one for FreeCam and for Fabric.
- Once you get to the download section, click on the first link please.
- After that, you can expect to be on the redirection website that I have made.
- You can find another link in there, click on that please.
- Finally, you are on the right website, take a look on the right side.
- There is a download section, find the correct version and hit download.
- Wait for the file and then take it and drop on the desktop.
- There is a cool article about Installing Mod in Minecraft, you can read it on my website.
How To Install FreeCam Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4
You should make sure that you have the both files on the desktop, otherwise we won’t be able to continue.
- Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard.
- It will open up the Run Application
- Type in %appdata% and choose “Ok”.
- Once you click on that, it will open up the roaming folder. You can see Minecraft folder in there, open that please.
- Scroll down and find “mods” folder, open it please.
- Take the FreeCam Mod 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- Let’s install Fabric now.
- Go to the desktop.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version, hit play.