I will show you How To Install Inertia Client in Minecraft 1.20.4. The finest Minecraft client is unquestionably this one. It has features that are not present in any other cheat. This client is cross-platform, which is currently very uncommon. Additionally, it has the ability to switch versions while still playing the game. This resolves the issue with the fact that some game versions make it impossible to find a client. I want to start off by saying that the client performs incredibly well when compared to other cheaters. Your FPS will be significantly greater while playing with it. A thorough explanation of each function may be found in the lower left corner of the user-friendly GUI interface.
A window with the following indications is available at the bottom of the screen: coordinates, FPS, TPS, and memory use. Instead of the upper right corner, the enabled features are displayed there. The client has a lot of dotted instructions as well. The command “.bind save function key” must be typed into the conversation in order to bind a function. A list of commands is displayed in chat when you use the command “.help.”
Inertia Client – Screenshots
How To Download Inertia Client 1.20.4
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other versions that are currently available. Each mod needs something different. In this case we will use Forge. Read the steps carefully:
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. You will find two links, the first one for Inertia Client and for Forge.
- Once you get to the download section, click on the first link please.
- After that, you can expect to be on the redirection website that I have made.
- You can find another link in there, click on that please.
- Finally, you are on the right website, take a look on the right side.
- There is a download section, find the correct version and hit download.
- Wait for the file and then take it and drop on the desktop.
- There is a cool article about Installing Mod in Minecraft, you can read it on my website.
How To Install Inertia Client 1.20.4
You should make sure that you have the both files on the desktop, otherwise we won’t be able to continue.
- Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard.
- It will open up the Run Application
- Type in %appdata% and choose “Ok”.
- Once you click on that, it will open up the roaming folder. You can see Minecraft folder in there, open that please.
- Scroll down and find “mods” folder, open it please.
- Take the Inertia Client 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- Let’s install Forge now.
- Go to the desktop.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version, hit play.