I will show you How To Install Mods in Minecraft 1.20.4. One of the best things about modding for Minecraft is that anybody and everyone can give it their own unique touch. You have the capacity to produce your own mods, disseminate them around the community, and establish a reputation for coming up with innovative in-game concepts! Game owners may offer gamers a unique experience thanks to the wide variety of mods that are available for Forge Minecraft. As opposed to bulk-installing a complete mod pack, some owners may prefer to add specific Forge mods to their game. Although there are no real limits to the gameplay in Minecraft, the vanilla experience can get boring after a time. Thankfully, the modding community has put in a lot of effort over the years to produce fresh material for players to discover. Additionally, by working with me, you may quickly install mods to personalize your Minecraft experience without having to worry about problems like mod conflicts.
The complexity and depth of Minecraft can greatly increase with mods. Make significant changes to the basic game’s content or completely overhaul the game with an expansion pack-style mod. Once Forge is installed, you can access modifications to the quality of life, difficulty levels, bug fixes, and more. Following my instructions will get you through the process of installing mods in Minecraft 1.20.4. New objects, enemies, and features are added to the game via using modifications for Minecraft. Forge is a portal to an infinite supply of innovation and free, imaginative stuff, even though it doesn’t add anything to your game.
How To Download Mods for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other versions that are currently available. Each mod needs something different. In this case we will use Forge/Fabric. I will show you a demonstration on Apple Skin Mod (It will depend on what mod you use and if you need Forge/Fabric version)
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. You will find two links, the first one for Apple Skin Mod and for Forge/Fabric.
- Once you get to the download section, click on the first link please.
- After that, you can expect to be on the redirection website that I have made.
- You can find another link in there, click on that please.
- Finally, you are on the right website, take a look on the right side.
- There is a download section, find the correct version and hit download.
- Wait for the file and then take it and drop on the desktop.
How To Install Mods in Minecraft 1.20.4
You should make sure that you have the both files on the desktop, otherwise we won’t be able to continue.
- Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard.
- It will open up the Run Application
- Type in %appdata% and choose “Ok”.
- Once you click on that, it will open up the roaming folder. You can see Minecraft folder in there, open that please.
- Scroll down and find “mods” folder, open it please.
- Take the Apple Skin 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- Let’s install Forge/Fabric now.
- Go to the desktop.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version, hit play.