I will show you How To Install Prison Map for Minecraft 1.20.4. Playing prison maps is such a blast. You have the option of playing it by yourself or with buddies. It doesn’t matter at all. You can add any maps you want to your cracked version of Minecraft by just following my instructions. You should just play Prison Map 1.20.4 online, either by yourself or with friends. To be really honest, having fun with your pals is the finest option since you can all break out of the jail together. Just do a search on our website to uncover a ton of maps related to this subject.
In this tutorial, I’ll demonstrate how to install the prison map in Minecraft 1.20.4. It’s a super simple Minecraft tutorial, and I know you’ll love it. Any map is available for play, including the currently reasonably popular Oneblock. You should absolutely give Escape the Prison 1.20.4 a try to see how it works for you. It’s a really amazing map. Just make sure you follow everything and successfully install and download it. You can find the download guide and install tutorial below this line.
How To Download Prison Map for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Map is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and all of the previous versions available.
- Please scroll all the way down to the bottom where you can find the Prison download link.
- You can find an in-depth tutorial about Installing Map on my website.
- Click on the link. It will take you to the redirection website made by myself.
- When you get to the link, you can see another redirection link, please click on that.
- Take a look on the right side of the website.
- There is a download setion, hit download.
- Take the file and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install Prison Map for Minecraft 1.20.4
- Open the Windows Search Bar. We will need to get to the roaming folder, to proceed further.
- Type in %appdata%, hit enter.
- When you do that, find “.Minecraft” folder and open it.
- Scroll down and find “saves” folder, open it.
- Take the Prison Map 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- This should be everythig now.
- Go back to the desktop and open Minecraft Launcher.
- Choose the correct version of Minecraft.
- Hit play and go to the singleplayer.
- You should now see your new Map in there, double-click on that and enjoy!