I will show you How To Install Shaders in Minecraft 1.20.4. Shaders alter the appearance of the game without harming other players, typically by enhancing Minecraft’s realistic animations and textures. The majority of shaders do this by passing light rays through blocks to give the world realistic-looking effects. Generally speaking, using OptiFine—a patch for Minecraft that optimizes the game to enable quicker rendering and deliver greater FPS—is the simplest (and most common) approach to install shaders. For each new version of Minecraft that is launched, the fantastic Minecraft community produces incredible graphics mods for free. Sonic Ether consistently makes available his SEUS shaders, which are widely regarded as the most effective and photorealistic.
As a result, you can obtain an excellent image for a small portion of the price of real Ray Tracing. This modification can be used in multiplayer, even with friends! These shaders are simple to install. Even though it might not be easy to locate all of the necessary parts for these shaders, if you know what to do, the procedure is always the same, even when updating between versions. Watch out for SEUS shaders, since they are constantly updated with fun new features and upgrades that are all available for free.
Shaders – Screenshots
How To Download Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Shader is available for Minecraft 1.20.4 and all of the previous versions. Ensure that you follow all of the steps listed below:
- The first thing to do is to scroll all the way down to the bottom of this article. You will find the Shaders link.
- There are two ways to do this, you can either install Optifine or Iris. We will use the first option.
- As you might know already, you will find two links in the “Download Section” each of them point to something different.
- Please download both files, I will show you the example of the first link. Click on that please.
- It will automatically take you to the redirection website that I use. Please click on the another link.
- After that you will be on the right website. Take a look on the right side of that.
- There is a section with all those important downloads. Choose the correct version and hit “Download”.
- Give it a minute and then take the whole file and drop it on the desktop.
- Do the same with the second file please.
The download process is not something easy, you have to be really careful to get this done without any major issues.
How To Install Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4
Before we start, make sure you have the Shaders and the mod on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar, you can find it on the left-down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata%.
- A new window will show up with the roaming folder.
- Open Minecraft folder.
- Scroll down and find “shaderpacks” folder, open it.
- Take the Shaders 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- How do I install Optifine?
- Go to the desktop and open the file, press Install.
- Find the Minecraft Launcher and open it. Choose Optifine and play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Video Settings” -> “Shaderpacks”
- Double-click on the shaderpack, this will enable it.
- Click “Done”.