I will show you How To Download Survival Map for Minecraft 1.20.4! Survival maps are a great thing for the Minecraft world. There are so many different Minecraft Survival Maps on the internet and it is definitely worth trying out. When you take a look on my website, you can find so many different maps, just to mention, I do article only about quality maps! So you might take a look in there and just try different maps. Survival maps 1.20.4 are great to play with your friends, you can simply Open To Lan the world and invite your friends over. It doesn’t matter if you are playing skyblock map or one block map (which is actually a really cool map).
When it comes to the question: How To Download Survival Map for Minecraft 1.20.4? That’s when I get to the action. This article is all about it and I believe you will actually like it. It is nothing hard, you just have to follow all of my steps and you should be fine. I will show you an example on Skyblock Map, but this definitely works on all different survival maps. As you might know already, I have some good quality articles on maps, so check it out if you don’t specifically like this map that I show you today. Nevertheless, let’s get right into this!
How To Download Survival Map for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Map is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and all of the previous versions available.
- Please scroll all the way down to the bottom where you can find the Survival download link.
- You can find an in-depth tutorial about Installing Map on my website.
- Click on the link. It will take you to the redirection website made by myself.
- When you get to the link, you can see another redirection link, please click on that.
- Take a look on the right side of the website.
- There is a download setion, hit download.
- Take the file and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install Survival Map for Minecraft 1.20.4
- Open the Windows Search Bar. We will need to get to the roaming folder, to proceed further.
- Type in %appdata%, hit enter.
- When you do that, find “.Minecraft” folder and open it.
- Scroll down and find “saves” folder, open it.
- Take the Survival Map 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- This should be everythig now.
- Go back to the desktop and open Minecraft Launcher.
- Choose the correct version of Minecraft.
- Hit play and go to the singleplayer.
- You should now see your new Map in there, double-click on that and enjoy!