Let me show you How To Install Inventory Tweaks Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4. Another mod created expressly to give players who install and use it more inventory control is the Inventory Tweaks mod 1.20.4. The mod is similar to other inventory mods like Too Many Items and Convenient Inventory in this regard. But after experimenting with each of these alternative inventory mods for a bit, certain minor distinctions between them all become evident. You can anticipate reading about that in this review. There are compatibility problems to start with. The Inventory Tweaks mod simply does not function at all if it is installed alongside the Convenient Inventory mod 1.20.4, so do not even attempt to play Minecraft while both of those mods are active. Additionally, even though it isn’t really cheating, online servers have the ability to “switch off” the Inventory Tweaks mod’s functionality for players who are using anti-cheat plugins.
The security on these systems typically picks up on either the inventory’s automatic cursor moving extremely quickly or objects that are improperly or even completely piled. For example, minecarts and fishing rods don’t naturally stack in Minecraft; when the Inventory Tweaks mod starts stacking them for you to free up space in your inventory, certain servers will notice this and raise a red alert that will result in your expulsion from their network. Other interesting features of this mod include new tools that simply appear in your hands at the exact same time the old ones ultimately break and automatic replacement of any construction blocks you run out of while building something. There is no doubt that this hack will save you a ton of time.
Inventory Tweaks – Screenshots
How To Download Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.20.4
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other versions that are currently available. Each mod needs something different. In this case we will use Forge. Read the steps carefully:
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. You will find two links, the first one for Inventory Tweaks and for Forge.
- Once you get to the download section, click on the first link please.
- After that, you can expect to be on the redirection website that I have made.
- You can find another link in there, click on that please.
- Finally, you are on the right website, take a look on the right side.
- There is a download section, find the correct version and hit download.
- Wait for the file and then take it and drop on the desktop.
- There is a cool article about Installing Mod in Minecraft, you can read it on my website.
How To Install Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.20.4
You should make sure that you have the both files on the desktop, otherwise we won’t be able to continue.
- Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard.
- It will open up the Run Application
- Type in %appdata% and choose “Ok”.
- Once you click on that, it will open up the roaming folder. You can see Minecraft folder in there, open that please.
- Scroll down and find “mods” folder, open it please.
- Take the Inventory Mod 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- Let’s install Forge now.
- Go to the desktop.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version, hit play.