I will show you How To Download Iris Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4. The Iris shader pack is a contemporary interpretation and a game-changer in terms of Minecraft add-ons. It is one of the most well-liked releases in the shaders community. Its enormous popularity and curiosity among players of all stripes are fueled by a number of factors, many of which are related to the revolutionary technology that was employed in its creation. It strives to encompass every positive aspect and none of the negative aspects of some of the most well-known names in the modding industry. Whether you’ve played Minecraft for years or are a newcomer, you’ve certainly heard the name “Optifine” spoken. This is due to it being one of the original and most widely used Minecraft optimization mods. Additionally, it’s a must for several of the game’s mods, including shaderpacks.
Since it alters the fundamentals of Minecraft’s rendering code, any faults or incompatibilities with certain shader packs must be resolved by a single, specialized development team. Due to the addition of numerous pointless parameters, Optifine is beginning to lag behind in terms of performance. There are numerous problems with some mods that forbid simultaneous use as well. All of these issues are addressed in the Iris shader pack, which aims to offer a unified solution to all gamers. Of course, it is not at all an easy process. Iris’ primary objective is to add superior shadows without affecting performance, which is crucial for gamers who cannot afford pricey PC components. You may be wondering how the developer tackled this problem.
How To Download Iris Shaders 1.20.4
This Minecraft Shader is available for Minecraft 1.20.4 and all of the previous versions. Ensure that you follow all of the steps listed below:
- The first thing to do is to scroll all the way down to the bottom of this article. You will find the Iris Shaders link.
- There are two ways to do this, you can either install Optifine. We will use the first option.
- As you might know already, you will find two links in the “Download Section” each of them point to something different.
- Please download both files, I will show you the example of the first link. Click on that please.
- It will automatically take you to the redirection website that I use. Please click on the another link.
- After that you will be on the right website. Take a look on the right side of that.
- There is a section with all those important downloads. Choose the correct version and hit “Download”.
- Give it a minute and then take the whole file and drop it on the desktop.
- Do the same with the second file please.
- I have a great article on Installing Shaders on my website, you can check it out if you don’t know how to do this properly.
The download process is not something easy, you have to be really careful to get this done without any major issues.
How To Install Iris Shaders 1.20.4
Before we start, make sure you have the Shaders and the mod on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar, you can find it on the left-down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata%.
- A new window will show up with the roaming folder.
- Open Minecraft folder.
- Scroll down and find “shaderpacks” folder, open it.
- Take the Iris Shaders 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- How do I install Optifine?
- Go to the desktop and open the file, press Install.
- Find the Minecraft Launcher and open it. Choose Optifine and play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Video Settings” -> “Shaderpacks”
- Double-click on the shaderpack, this will enable it.
- Click “Done”.