I will show you How To Install Jessica 0.1 Client for Minecraft 1.20.4. It is a hacked client that has been ingrained in users’ minds since version 1.19. There, he delighted them with its sizable capacities and, at the very least, performance. There was a lot of buzz surrounding this compromised client after Jessica 1.20.4 was released, however none of the expectations were met with this version. Additionally, this iteration of unconditional is the most repulsive hacked client. It is not advised to be used at all. Its main menu is styled after the standard version mainkan, the anti-cheat measures he is doing are repulsive, and most significantly, there is no team.help, which may at least assist in understanding how this client functions.
Also utterly missing from this is Alt Manager. No GUI menu is present. Furthermore, this hacked client has no commands that may be used to understand it. Because of this, we had to determine its purposes on our own for You. The truth is that there are only 3.
Jessica 0.1 Client – Screenshots
How To Download Jessica 0.1 Client 1.20.4
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other versions that are currently available. Each mod needs something different. In this case we will use Forge. Read the steps carefully:
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. You will find two links, the first one for Jessica 0.1 and for Forge.
- Once you get to the download section, click on the first link please.
- After that, you can expect to be on the redirection website that I have made.
- You can find another link in there, click on that please.
- Finally, you are on the right website, take a look on the right side.
- There is a download section, find the correct version and hit download.
- Wait for the file and then take it and drop on the desktop.
- There is a cool article about Installing Mod in Minecraft, you can read it on my website.
How To Install Jessica 0.1 Client 1.20.4
You should make sure that you have the both files on the desktop, otherwise we won’t be able to continue.
- Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard.
- It will open up the Run Application
- Type in %appdata% and choose “Ok”.
- Once you click on that, it will open up the roaming folder. You can see Minecraft folder in there, open that please.
- Scroll down and find “mods” folder, open it please.
- Take the Jessica 0.1 Client 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- Let’s install Forge now.
- Go to the desktop.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version, hit play.