Let me show you How To Install JigSaw Client for Minecraft 1.20.4. It’s an excellent hacked client with excellent features and functionality. There are good bypasses for the majority of anti-cheats in it as well, which will give you access to a ton of new options. Its design is fairly straightforward, as you can see if you look at it closely, but that doesn’t stop it from being stunning and getting through many other compromised clientele.
With a right shift, this client’s GUI menu opens. Both a stunning design and enormous usefulness are present. You can discover settings for the functionality in addition to the functionality itself, which will make using this client as simple as possible. All of the accounts in this list can be saved via Alt Manager so that switching between them in-game later on won’t require a game restart.
JigSaw Client – Screenshots
How To Download JigSaw Client 1.20.4
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other versions that are currently available. Each mod needs something different. In this case we will use Forge/Fabric. Read the steps carefully:
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. You will find two links, the first one for JigSaw Client and for Forge.
- Once you get to the download section, click on the first link please.
- After that, you can expect to be on the redirection website that I have made.
- You can find another link in there, click on that please.
- Finally, you are on the right website, take a look on the right side.
- There is a download section, find the correct version and hit download.
- Wait for the file and then take it and drop on the desktop.
- There is a cool article about Installing Mod in Minecraft, you can read it on my website.
How To Install JigSaw Client 1.20.4
You should make sure that you have the both files on the desktop, otherwise we won’t be able to continue.
- Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard.
- It will open up the Run Application
- Type in %appdata% and choose “Ok”.
- Once you click on that, it will open up the roaming folder. You can see Minecraft folder in there, open that please.
- Scroll down and find “mods” folder, open it please.
- Take the JigSaw Client 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- Let’s install Forge now.
- Go to the desktop.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version, hit play.