Let me show you How To Download John Smith Legacy Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.4! As you compare and contrast JimStoneCraft Edition and John Smith Legacy, you could also be wondering which of the two Minecraft Texture Packs is better. James Stone, the inventor and designer, claims that the difference is that John Smith maintains the conventional and traditional style.
Compare it with ores and slightly smoother cobblestones used by JimStoneCraft (JSC). The developer also wants to tinker with JSC in secret, and the game’s aesthetics have undergone several revisions. Although the pack’s original name was John Smith RPG Pack, its creator failed to update it.
This makes the Middle Ages the main theme, which is continued into the Minecraft Nether. When you have completed downloading John Smith Legacy, you will see that everything has a resolution of 32×32, even the blocks. You may also be looking for an already-available 64×64 version of John Smith Legacy. We regret to inform you that support for the pack—which is limited to Minecraft 1.20.4—has been stopped.
Naturally, there is also the possibility to use it in more recent versions of Minecraft, however there will be a reduced selection of textures. Several modifications for mod packs are available on GitHub, even though both texture packs are designed for vanilla Minecraft. We call this project “John Smith Modded.”
How To Download John Smith Legacy Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and all of the previous versions available. Please follow all of my steps.
- Please scroll all the way down to the bottom where you can find the John Smith Legacy download link and Optifine HD link.
- You can find an in-depth tutorial about Installing Texture Packs on my website.
- As I told you above, you can find two different links down below, make sure you download both!
- Click on the link. It will take you to the redirection website made by myself.
- When you are there, you can find another link, all you have to do is to click on that.
- You will now appear on the website with everything important. Please take a look on the right side.
- You can find a “Downloads section” in there, please hit download.
- Take the file and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install John Smith Legacy Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.4
Before we start, make sure you have the Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop. If you don’t have it in there, we can’t continue.
- We have to get into the roaming folder at first. Open the Windows Search Bar.
- Type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- This will open up the roaming folder, when you are there, open Minecraft folder.
- Scroll down and find “resourcepacks” folder.
- Open it.
- Take the John Smith Legacy Resource Pack 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- We have to install Optifine now.
- Open the file and then hit Install.
- We can now open the Minecraft Launcher, when you do that, choose Optifine to play.
- You are in the Minecraft menu now, go to Options -> Resource Packs.
- The Minecraft Resource Pack is in the left window, hover over it and click on the arrow to transport to the right window.
- Don’t worry if you get a message that it is outdated.
- Click “Done”.
You can now enjoy this amazing pack in the world of Minecraft. If you have issues of any kind, don’t hesitate and contact me.