I will show you How To Install Keystrokes Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4. Let me propose a feature that enables users to see their keyboard usage as well as helpful stats like FPS, Ping, and other FPS-related data on the screen. One must be aware that Steam users enjoy having their in-game statistics visible, especially when it comes to FPS count, if they have been playing Steam games like CS: GO, Dota 2, and others.
Since there is no way to display this important information in Minecraft, Keystrokes was created in the hopes that both experienced players and newer players may make use of it to have a more complete gaming experience. Streamers and speedrunners can use Keystrokes to demonstrate the interactions they are having with their viewers or their distinctive movements at the same time.
The keystrokes mod is what? You can use this mod to see how many clicks per second (CPS) you have and which keyboard keys (W, S, A, D, Space) you are now pressing in Minecraft. A lot of Minecraft players utilize it on the PvP servers because it is helpful for battle in general. It’s a must for someone to have while playing the game.
Keystrokes Mod – Screenshots
How To Download Keystrokes Mod 1.20.4
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other versions that are currently available. Each mod needs something different. In this case we will use Forge/Fabric. Read the steps carefully:
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. You will find two links, the first one for Keystrokes Mod and for Fabric.
- Once you get to the download section, click on the first link please.
- After that, you can expect to be on the redirection website that I have made.
- You can find another link in there, click on that please.
- Finally, you are on the right website, take a look on the right side.
- There is a download section, find the correct version and hit download.
- Wait for the file and then take it and drop on the desktop.
- There is a cool article about Installing Mod in Minecraft, you can read it on my website.
How To Install Keystrokes Mod 1.20.4
You should make sure that you have the both files on the desktop, otherwise we won’t be able to continue.
- Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard.
- It will open up the Run Application
- Type in %appdata% and choose “Ok”.
- Once you click on that, it will open up the roaming folder. You can see Minecraft folder in there, open that please.
- Scroll down and find “mods” folder, open it please.
- Take the Keystrokes Mod 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- Let’s install Fabric now.
- Go to the desktop.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version, hit play.