Let me show you How To Download KUDA Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4. These shaders are quite effective and well-liked in the gaming community. I am aware that there are other shaders available, such as Sildurs or BSL, however many people favor this one. Actually, I enjoy utilizing them as well. They are quite amazing, and the sun rays and shadows they cast are exquisitely lovely. With this shader, you may delve deeper into the game, and using them in multiplayer or your survival world will be fun.
If you’re interested, I also have a video tutorial on this shader that you can see on YouTube; just search for MinecraftSketchBros to find it. Additionally, they provide fresh hues, better sunshine, and are even excellent at night. All you have to do is give them a try, and you’ll adore it. Just bear in mind that we are also getting Optifine along with the KUDA Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4. It’s a fun truth since without this mod, you won’t be able to use these shaders. Both of these files need to be downloaded and installed before you can use and play with them.
How To Download KUDA Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Shader is available for Minecraft 1.20.4 and all of the previous versions. Ensure that you follow all of the steps listed below:
- The first thing to do is to scroll all the way down to the bottom of this article. You will find the KUDA link.
- There are two ways to do this, you can either install Optifine or Iris. We will use the first option.
- As you might know already, you will find two links in the “Download Section” each of them point to something different.
- Please download both files, I will show you the example of the first link. Click on that please.
- It will automatically take you to the redirection website that I use. Please click on the another link.
- After that you will be on the right website. Take a look on the right side of that.
- There is a section with all those important downloads. Choose the correct version and hit “Download”.
- Give it a minute and then take the whole file and drop it on the desktop.
- Do the same with the second file please.
- I have a great article on Installing Shaders on my website, you can check it out if you don’t know how to do this properly.
The download process is not something easy, you have to be really careful to get this done without any major issues.
How To Install KUDA Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4
Before we start, make sure you have the Shaders and the mod on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar, you can find it on the left-down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata%.
- A new window will show up with the roaming folder.
- Open Minecraft folder.
- Scroll down and find “shaderpacks” folder, open it.
- Take the KUDA Shaders 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- How do I install Optifine?
- Go to the desktop and open the file, press Install.
- Find the Minecraft Launcher and open it. Choose Optifine and play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Video Settings” -> “Shaderpacks”
- Double-click on the shaderpack, this will enable it.
- Click “Done”.