Let me show you How To Download Lagless Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4. Thanks to the Lagless Shaders Mod, your computer won’t lag. If you’re tired of suffering lag when playing on your PC, Minecraft Lagless Shaders are perfect for you. Lagless shaders for Minecraft are arguably the most well-liked shaders mod due to their efficiency. But does your copy of Minecraft 1.20.4 lag when you’re playing? If so, does it make you more enraged? For your benefit, we offer a lagless shaders mod!
Remember that your low-end PC will still run this shader properly. It looks so lovely and that is why the name! You’ll observe. For many, it surpasses Sildur’s Vibrant Shader, which is considered to be the best shader for Minecraft. You simply need to give it a try for yourself to understand. I can guarantee that you won’t be let down. Simply perform the installation procedures listed below, activate Minecraft Launcher, and then start playing. In the game, you can choose the shader and experiment with it. After describing everything to you, let’s begin this tutorial!
How To Download Lagless Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Shader is available for Minecraft 1.20.4 and all of the previous versions. Ensure that you follow all of the steps listed below:
- The first thing to do is to scroll all the way down to the bottom of this article. You will find the Lagless link.
- There are two ways to do this, you can either install Optifine or Iris. We will use the first option.
- As you might know already, you will find two links in the “Download Section” each of them point to something different.
- Please download both files, I will show you the example of the first link. Click on that please.
- It will automatically take you to the redirection website that I use. Please click on the another link.
- After that you will be on the right website. Take a look on the right side of that.
- There is a section with all those important downloads. Choose the correct version and hit “Download”.
- Give it a minute and then take the whole file and drop it on the desktop.
- Do the same with the second file please.
- I have a great article on Installing Shaders on my website, you can check it out if you don’t know how to do this properly.
The download process is not something easy, you have to be really careful to get this done without any major issues.
How To Install Lagless Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4
Before we start, make sure you have the Shaders and the mod on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar, you can find it on the left-down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata%.
- A new window will show up with the roaming folder.
- Open Minecraft folder.
- Scroll down and find “shaderpacks” folder, open it.
- Take the Lagless Shaders 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- How do I install Optifine?
- Go to the desktop and open the file, press Install.
- Find the Minecraft Launcher and open it. Choose Optifine and play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Video Settings” -> “Shaderpacks”
- Double-click on the shaderpack, this will enable it.
- Click “Done”.