Let me show you How To Download Lithium Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4! A multipurpose optimization mod designed to improve multiple systems in Minecraft is called the Lithium Mod 1.20.4. For it to work on both the client and the server, it can be configured on servers without requiring clients to have the mod. After installing the mod, the server tick speeds usually increase by 45%, which results in a much lighter game. You can play your game solitary and still have it maintain a “integrated server” that records the environment your player is in.
By allowing your computer’s processor to focus on other tasks, improving the server-side of the game can boost frame rates and responsiveness. The Litihium Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4 will typically enhance the game’s physics, artificial intelligence, and other features. In addition, it will optimize these factors to improve the game’s performance and frame rate. Multiplayer server administrators may expect a notable boost in tick times, allowing their hardware to handle higher loads from chunks, creatures, and players.
Significant progress has been made in entity collision detection by reducing the complexity of collision resolution for simple, cuboid blocks. To reduce the number of blocks scanned per tick—especially when things are moving quickly—a more exact method is also used.
How To Download Lithium Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other versions that are currently available. Each mod needs something different. In this case we will use Fabric. Read the steps carefully:
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. You will find two links, the first one for Lithium and for Fabric.
- Once you get to the download section, click on the first link please.
- After that, you can expect to be on the redirection website that I have made.
- You can find another link in there, click on that please.
- Finally, you are on the right website, take a look on the right side.
- There is a download section, find the correct version and hit download.
- Wait for the file and then take it and drop on the desktop.
- There is a cool article about Installing Mod in Minecraft, you can read it on my website.
How To Install Lithium Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4
You should make sure that you have the both files on the desktop, otherwise we won’t be able to continue.
- Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard.
- It will open up the Run Application
- Type in %appdata% and choose “Ok”.
- Once you click on that, it will open up the roaming folder. You can see Minecraft folder in there, open that please.
- Scroll down and find “mods” folder, open it please.
- Take the Lithium Mod 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- Let’s install Fabric now.
- Go to the desktop.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version, hit play.