Let me show you How To Download MakeUp Ultra Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4. There are actually a ton of asset packs for Minecraft surfaces that are capable. The game can be advanced in many ways by replacing blocky and pixelated surfaces with better resolution ones, although lighting and shaders are commonly disregarded. When it comes to video recreations, the majority of players struggle to understand the importance of shaders. Minecraft is not an exception. You should install a suitable shader asset pack if you want to create better visuals.
Looking back at the shader pack’s beginnings, I agree with XavierFST that his passion for cosmetics served as the driving force for the images in Cosmetics Ultra Quick. The asset pack’s title is incredibly accurate in describing the broad visual improvements it adds to the game. Additionally, he made an effort to create a shader pack that gives players flexibility over how their game appears. This has been achieved by giving you the option of turning on or off which feature.
How To Download MakeUp Ultra Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Shader is available for Minecraft 1.20.4 and all of the previous versions. Ensure that you follow all of the steps listed below:
- The first thing to do is to scroll all the way down to the bottom of this article. You will find the MakeUp Ultra link.
- There are two ways to do this, you can either install Optifine or Iris. We will use the first option.
- As you might know already, you will find two links in the “Download Section” each of them point to something different.
- Please download both files, I will show you the example of the first link. Click on that please.
- It will automatically take you to the redirection website that I use. Please click on the another link.
- After that you will be on the right website. Take a look on the right side of that.
- There is a section with all those important downloads. Choose the correct version and hit “Download”.
- Give it a minute and then take the whole file and drop it on the desktop.
- Do the same with the second file please.
- I have a great article on Installing Shaders on my website, you can check it out if you don’t know how to do this properly.
The download process is not something easy, you have to be really careful to get this done without any major issues.
How To Install MakeUp Ultra Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4
Before we start, make sure you have the Shaders and the mod on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar, you can find it on the left-down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata%.
- A new window will show up with the roaming folder.
- Open Minecraft folder.
- Scroll down and find “shaderpacks” folder, open it.
- Take the MakeUp Ultra Shaders 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- How do I install Optifine?
- Go to the desktop and open the file, press Install.
- Find the Minecraft Launcher and open it. Choose Optifine and play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Video Settings” -> “Shaderpacks”
- Double-click on the shaderpack, this will enable it.
- Click “Done”.