I will show you How To Install Matix Client for Minecraft 1.20.4. You can completely turn every mountain with it. It is extremely beneficial after you learn how to utilize it properly. All of this is possible since the ClickAimBot feature is considerably simpler to operate than KillAura, which greatly reduces the likelihood of being banned. With the exception of a few extra buttons, the main menu’s appearance is identical to that of the game’s simpler variant. It works flawlessly with anti-cheats, so you may use it everywhere to play. Although the GUI menu is modest, it has all the necessary functions, therefore it is functional enough.
90% of them can also be customized to your preferences. The environment of Xray is especially chilly. Despite being straightforward, this menu has a lovely appearance. Here, Alt Manager has a distinctive look. You can switch between all of your accounts in-game by saving them to a list using the features in it.
Matix Client – Screenshots
How To Download Matix Client 1.20.4
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other versions that are currently available. Each mod needs something different. In this case we will use Forge. Read the steps carefully:
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. You will find two links, the first one for Matix Client and for Forge.
- Once you get to the download section, click on the first link please.
- After that, you can expect to be on the redirection website that I have made.
- You can find another link in there, click on that please.
- Finally, you are on the right website, take a look on the right side.
- There is a download section, find the correct version and hit download.
- Wait for the file and then take it and drop on the desktop.
- There is a cool article about Installing Mod in Minecraft, you can read it on my website.
How To Install Matix Client 1.20.4
You should make sure that you have the both files on the desktop, otherwise we won’t be able to continue.
- Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard.
- It will open up the Run Application
- Type in %appdata% and choose “Ok”.
- Once you click on that, it will open up the roaming folder. You can see Minecraft folder in there, open that please.
- Scroll down and find “mods” folder, open it please.
- Take the Matix Client 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- Let’s install Forge now.
- Go to the desktop.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version, hit play.