I will show you How To Install Metro Client for Minecraft 1.20.4. Although it isn’t flawless, the hacked client is nonetheless serviceable. It has the standard main menu layout along with a couple completely pointless buttons. Not all of them, though, are. By itself, this hacked client contains a ton of features and is effective at detecting cheaters. Overall, all of these will give you a competitive advantage over other players. The right shift opens the GUI menu. There will only be one portion visible after the initial opening. This section can be used to include other parts. Due to the size of the functionality, the mouse wheel can be used in some areas to navigate through the list of features.
This is done to prevent display issues for users of low-resolution displays. Alt Manager lacks enthusiasm in this situation. It is typical. It allows you to keep an infinite number of your accounts and switch between them without leaving this area of the game.
Metro Client – Screenshots
How To Download Metro Client 1.20.4
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other versions that are currently available. Each mod needs something different. In this case we will use Forge. Read the steps carefully:
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. You will find two links, the first one for Metro Client and for Forge.
- Once you get to the download section, click on the first link please.
- After that, you can expect to be on the redirection website that I have made.
- You can find another link in there, click on that please.
- Finally, you are on the right website, take a look on the right side.
- There is a download section, find the correct version and hit download.
- Wait for the file and then take it and drop on the desktop.
- There is a cool article about Installing Mod in Minecraft, you can read it on my website.
How To Install Metro Client 1.20.4
You should make sure that you have the both files on the desktop, otherwise we won’t be able to continue.
- Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard.
- It will open up the Run Application
- Type in %appdata% and choose “Ok”.
- Once you click on that, it will open up the roaming folder. You can see Minecraft folder in there, open that please.
- Scroll down and find “mods” folder, open it please.
- Take the Metro Client 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- Let’s install Forge now.
- Go to the desktop.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version, hit play.