I will show you How To Install MoonWake PvP Texture Packs in Minecraft 1.20.4. A player using an older machine may experience framerate drops when faced with higher resolutions, more lighting effects, shaders, and moving textures. Some people may not be able to play contemporary resource packs, even though they may be able to play vanilla just fine. All of these players should use the Moonwake PvP resource pack. It is a resource pack that makes use of brand-new textures, although it only has a modest 16x resolution, the same as in vanilla Minecraft. Even for users using older systems, smooth performance and constant framerate are benefits of reduced texture resolution for the end-user. PC users were taken into consideration when creating the entire Moonwake texture pack.
It alters a number of the game’s visual elements, such as particle effects, adds new terrain types, gives some blocks and materials new textures, and sharpens the colors. It simply improves the visual appeal of Minecraft without sacrificing frame rates, even though it uses the same texture resolution as vanilla. The Moonwake resource pack is a fantastic option for PvP gamers because it is so lightweight and well designed to sustain good framerates even on outdated computers. The fact why it has managed to stay a popular resource pack for so many is due to the fact that game performance is crucial for PvP.
MoonWake PvP – Screenshots
How To Download MoonWake PvP Texture Pack 1.20.4
This Minecraft Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and all of the previous versions available. Please follow all of my steps.
- Please scroll all the way down to the bottom where you can find the MoonWake PvP download link and Optifine HD link.
- You can find an in-depth tutorial about Installing Texture Packs on my website.
- As I told you above, you can find two different links down below, make sure you download both!
- Click on the link. It will take you to the redirection website made by myself.
- When you are there, you can find another link, all you have to do is to click on that.
- You will now appear on the website with everything important. Please take a look on the right side.
- You can find a “Downloads section” in there, please hit download.
- Take the file and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install MoonWake PvP Texture Pack 1.20.4
Before we start, make sure you have the Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop. If you don’t have it in there, we can’t continue.
- We have to get into the roaming folder at first. Open the Windows Search Bar.
- Type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- This will open up the roaming folder, when you are there, open Minecraft folder.
- Scroll down and find “resourcepacks” folder.
- Open it.
- Take the MoonWake PvP Resource Pack 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- Let’s install Optifine now.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose Optifine, hit play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Resource Packs”.
- The pack will be in the left window. You should transport it to the right window.
- Hover over it and click on the arrow to the right.
- Don’t worry if you get a message that it is outdated.
- Click “Done“.
You can now enjoy this amazing pack in the world of Minecraft. If you have issues of any kind, don’t hesitate and contact me.