I will show you How To Install Neverhook Client in Minecraft 1.20.4. It is a brand-new cheat for the year 2021 with the catchy and simple moniker NeverHook. Wide functionality, good optimization, and a great GUI menu are all features of this trick. The cheat menu’s GUI is quite attractive and unique in design. You will have a wide variety of switches, sliders, and buttons. Even someone with no prior experience with cheats may readily customize this one because all features are clear. The cheat has a key flaw in that there are multiple variants despite the fact that its functionality is fairly wide and diversified.
Additionally, there are two versions—one that costs money and the other that is free. NeverHook Legit and NeverHook Rage are its names. The key features include HitBox, AutoSprint, Speed, ESP, and many others.
Neverhook Client – Screenshots
How To Download Neverhook Client 1.20.4
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other versions that are currently available. Each mod needs something different. In this case we will use Forge. Read the steps carefully:
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. You will find two links, the first one for Neverhook Client and for Forge.
- Once you get to the download section, click on the first link please.
- After that, you can expect to be on the redirection website that I have made.
- You can find another link in there, click on that please.
- Finally, you are on the right website, take a look on the right side.
- There is a download section, find the correct version and hit download.
- Wait for the file and then take it and drop on the desktop.
- There is a cool article about Installing Mod in Minecraft, you can read it on my website.
How To Install Neverhook Client 1.20.4
You should make sure that you have the both files on the desktop, otherwise we won’t be able to continue.
- Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard.
- It will open up the Run Application
- Type in %appdata% and choose “Ok”.
- Once you click on that, it will open up the roaming folder. You can see Minecraft folder in there, open that please.
- Scroll down and find “mods” folder, open it please.
- Take the Neverhook Client 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- Let’s install Forge now.
- Go to the desktop.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version, hit play.