I will show you How To Install Night Vision Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.20.4. There are times when you spend too much time in a cave and run out of torches. The vision suffers in both situations. Nothing is more unpleasant than spending a lot of time mining ore only to have it blown up by a creeper. The hostile creatures are much harder to see. The Night Vision texture pack was introduced specifically for situations like these. There is no darkness in Minecraft thanks to this pack, which merely modifies the brightness. Nothing will change in terms of bricks, items, or other textures as a result. Because of the changes, Minecraft will always be completely lighted, despite the modifications’ seeming insignificance.
It’s also recommended that you try out at least one more texture pack and use the Night Vision texture pack as an extension. This is done for the obvious reason that boring gaming is not appealing. By the way, the Night Vision pack may be downloaded for every version of Minecraft that supports online resource packs.
Night Vision – Screenshots
How To Download Night Vision Texture Pack 1.20.4
This Minecraft Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and all of the previous versions available. Please follow all of my steps.
- Please scroll all the way down to the bottom where you can find the Night Vision download link and Optifine HD link.
- You can find an in-depth tutorial about Installing Texture Packs on my website.
- As I told you above, you can find two different links down below, make sure you download both!
- Click on the link. It will take you to the redirection website made by myself.
- When you are there, you can find another link, all you have to do is to click on that.
- You will now appear on the website with everything important. Please take a look on the right side.
- You can find a “Downloads section” in there, please hit download.
- Take the file and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install Night Vision Texture Pack 1.20.4
Before we start, make sure you have the Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop. If you don’t have it in there, we can’t continue.
- We have to get into the roaming folder at first. Open the Windows Search Bar.
- Type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- This will open up the roaming folder, when you are there, open Minecraft folder.
- Scroll down and find “resourcepacks” folder.
- Open it.
- Take the Night Vision Resource Pack 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- Let’s install Optifine now.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose Optifine, hit play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Resource Packs”.
- The pack will be in the left window. You should transport it to the right window.
- Hover over it and click on the arrow to the right.
- Don’t worry if you get a message that it is outdated.
- Click “Done“.
You can now enjoy this amazing pack in the world of Minecraft. If you have issues of any kind, don’t hesitate and contact me.