Let me show you How To Download Phosphor Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4. You may work more quickly and spend less time constructing both vanilla levels and customized biomes with dimensions thanks to Phosphor Mod’s lighting system optimization. I’m sure you’ve previously heard of the Sodium Mod, which is a fantastic mod for increasing the game’s FPS. The same person who created Phosphor also built these two mods, therefore combining them should result in a significant increase in FPS. To significantly improve the game’s default engine, try Phosphor.
You can now set HD textures with a high resolution and observe a discernible difference, even if you pick a high range for drawing the world blocks. This update primarily affects game performance, which is what all gamers are most concerned with. Second, this patch makes the ineffective components more efficient by employing a rather simple mechanism. Furthermore, and this is already astonishing, this adjustment can improve the performance of the central processing unit by up to 80%. Whatever benefits other tools might offer, this one already has a greater effect on the game, as seen by its widespread use.
How To Download Phosphor Mod for Minecraft 1.20.1
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.1 and any other versions that are currently available. Each mod needs something different. In this case we will use Fabric. Read the steps carefully:
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. You will find two links, the first one for Phosphor and for Fabric.
- Once you get to the download section, click on the first link please.
- After that, you can expect to be on the redirection website that I have made.
- You can find another link in there, click on that please.
- Finally, you are on the right website, take a look on the right side.
- There is a download section, find the correct version and hit download.
- Wait for the file and then take it and drop on the desktop.
- There is a cool article about Installing Mod in Minecraft, you can read it on my website.
How To Install Phosphor Mod for Minecraft 1.20.1
You should make sure that you have the both files on the desktop, otherwise we won’t be able to continue.
- Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard.
- It will open up the Run Application
- Type in %appdata% and choose “Ok”.
- Once you click on that, it will open up the roaming folder. You can see Minecraft folder in there, open that please.
- Scroll down and find “mods” folder, open it please.
- Take the Phosphor Mod 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- Let’s install Fabric now.
- Go to the desktop.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version, hit play.