I will show you How To Install Sensation Client in Minecraft 1.20.4. This is a tiny compromised client for low-end PCs. Sensation is the one who shows that size is not the most important factor. There are a few helpful features in it, but they are all flawless and deal with anti-cheats with ease. The design of the main menu is identical to that of the game’s standard edition, and Alt Manager is likewise absent. The right shift opens the GUI menu, which is quiet in design.
You can perform all of the functions in it. It’s also important to remember that if you want to expand the functions and fully close the area, you shouldn’t mix up the squares.
Sensation Client – Screenshots
How To Download Sensation Client 1.20.4
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other versions that are currently available. Each mod needs something different. In this case we will use Forge. Read the steps carefully:
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. You will find two links, the first one for Sensation Client and for Forge.
- Once you get to the download section, click on the first link please.
- After that, you can expect to be on the redirection website that I have made.
- You can find another link in there, click on that please.
- Finally, you are on the right website, take a look on the right side.
- There is a download section, find the correct version and hit download.
- Wait for the file and then take it and drop on the desktop.
- There is a cool article about Installing Mod in Minecraft, you can read it on my website.
How To Install Sensation Client 1.20.4
You should make sure that you have the both files on the desktop, otherwise we won’t be able to continue.
- Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard.
- It will open up the Run Application
- Type in %appdata% and choose “Ok”.
- Once you click on that, it will open up the roaming folder. You can see Minecraft folder in there, open that please.
- Scroll down and find “mods” folder, open it please.
- Take the Sensation Client 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- Let’s install Forge now.
- Go to the desktop.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version, hit play.