Let me show you How To Install Simple Chest Finder Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4. With the help of this helpful cheat mod, neighboring chests will be highlighted: green for regular chests, blue for ender chests, and red for trap-containing chests. You can now locate chests quickly and stay clear of trap-filled chests. It distinguishes between different chests by color, and you can also see them from incredibly far away. Obviously the most prevalent, normal chests appear as green. Finding underground treasure and secret caves is made easy using this method. If you utilize it in a place like a storage facility, which has a lot of chests, it might become a little intrusive, but it won’t be terribly so.
Although rare, trapped chests are distinguished from the common chests by being marked in red. The rarest and blue-highlighted Ender chests. If anything, this mod works well for locating both of them and the trapped chests. The mod automatically turns on the instant you turn it on; all you have to worry about is how to use it. In case you still don’t understand, The Simple Chest Finder Mod aids in the discovery of in-game loot. However, when using this mod online, practice caution.
Simple Chest Finder Mod – Screenshots
How To Download Simple Chest Finder Mod 1.20.4
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other versions that are currently available. Each mod needs something different. In this case we will use Forge/Fabric. Read the steps carefully:
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. You will find two links, the first one for Simple Chest Finder and for Fabric.
- Once you get to the download section, click on the first link please.
- After that, you can expect to be on the redirection website that I have made.
- You can find another link in there, click on that please.
- Finally, you are on the right website, take a look on the right side.
- There is a download section, find the correct version and hit download.
- Wait for the file and then take it and drop on the desktop.
- There is a cool article about Installing Mod in Minecraft, you can read it on my website.
How To Install Simple Chest Finder Mod 1.20.4
You should make sure that you have the both files on the desktop, otherwise we won’t be able to continue.
- Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard.
- It will open up the Run Application
- Type in %appdata% and choose “Ok”.
- Once you click on that, it will open up the roaming folder. You can see Minecraft folder in there, open that please.
- Scroll down and find “mods” folder, open it please.
- Take the Simple Chest Finder Mod 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- Let’s install Fabric now.
- Go to the desktop.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version, hit play.