If you are looking for a cool performance boosting mod, Sodium Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4 is something you are looking for! You will have a smooth gameplay thanks to this amazing mod that will help you to boost the FPS! That is not everything guys, it will also fix lots of issues that comes with the vanilla graphic. For someone, this also works much better than Optifine. In general, the rule is that this is mostly for the low-end devices. It is an open-source mod for Minecraft and that means it is completely for free!
The best thing on all of this that it will completely change the whole frame rate. And if you want to have the best experience, install Phosphor and Lithium. These are another mods that the developer made and it is extremely good. So if you combine all of these things, it will work absolutely fine. What this mod does is that it adds much more settings to the game. You have to adjust the settings for your needs and that will give you more amazing performance. There is a cool video on YouTube about Best Sodium Settings, you may check it out.
You have to have a good CPU, memory and also the GPU. Thanks to the Iris Shaders, you will be able to install any shader you want. There are more new cool shaderpacks just for this modification. But it is ok to use the old ones for Optifine. Find a cool tutorial on this on my website, it is completely for free. We will have to download & install Fabric and Fabric API in this tutorial. It is completely fine to use that, in fact, we have to use it. It will simply not work without this.
Sodium Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4 is ultimate tool for you and you should use it in the game if you want to have the best experience. I can tell you about some cool features that you will get and those are: More FPS (I told you about this earlier). Many graphical fixes, that means it will fix all those bugs that are in the vanilla game. It will also optimaze for better chunk loading and the smooth biome blending. This will help you to get even smoother than before. The best thing is that you will get a much more smoother gameplay, amazing.
Sodium Mod for Minecraft – Screenshots
How To Download Sodium Mod
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other versions that are currently available. Each mod needs something different. In this case we will use Fabric. Read the steps carefully:
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. You will find two links, the first one for Sodium Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4 and for Fabric.
- Once you get to the download section, click on the first link please.
- After that, you can expect to be on the redirection website that I have made.
- You can find another link in there, click on that please.
- Finally, you are on the right website, take a look on the right side.
- There is a download section, find the correct version and hit download.
- Wait for the file and then take it and drop on the desktop.
- There is a cool article about Installing Mod in Minecraft, you can read it on my website.
How To Install Sodium Mod
You should make sure that you have the both files on the desktop, otherwise we won’t be able to continue.
- Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard.
- It will open up the Run Application
- Type in %appdata% and choose “Ok”.
- Once you click on that, it will open up the roaming folder. You can see Minecraft folder in there, open that please.
- Scroll down and find “mods” folder, open it please.
- Take the Sodium Mod and drop it into the folder.
- Let’s install Fabric now.
- Go to the desktop.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version, hit play.