I will show you How To Install Solas Shaders in Minecraft 1.20.4. Solas shaders are a must for gamers who want to produce their own Minecraft gaming content in addition to playing the game. Without shaders, a game appears lifeless and unappealing. For the purpose of taking screenshots and recording gameplay, many players download and install shaders. Although it is universally acknowledged that shaders consume a substantial amount of system resources, not all players have powerful PCs that can handle large files. Although shaders for low-end PCs exist, the most of them lack critical features that many gamers need. The use of texture packs does make the game appear nicer and more contemporary, but even with the best texture pack, the ambience would still feel off without shaders.
Solas is one of those shaders that sacrifices a bit performance for grotesque beauty. It takes you to a game that boasts of combining realism and fantasy. Most other shaders with 3D volumetric clouds leak in enclosed spaces like tunnels or mountains. By identifying enclosed areas and looking for cloud shadows, the Solas shader solves this issue by converting volumetric clouds into volumetric light. Using this feature will give your game a distinctive appearance.
Solas – Screenshots
How To Download Solas Shaders 1.20.4
This Minecraft Shader is available for Minecraft 1.20.4 and all of the previous versions. Ensure that you follow all of the steps listed below:
- The first thing to do is to scroll all the way down to the bottom of this article. You will find the Solas link.
- There are two ways to do this, you can either install Optifine or Iris. We will use the first option.
- As you might know already, you will find two links in the “Download Section” each of them point to something different.
- Please download both files, I will show you the example of the first link. Click on that please.
- It will automatically take you to the redirection website that I use. Please click on the another link.
- After that you will be on the right website. Take a look on the right side of that.
- There is a section with all those important downloads. Choose the correct version and hit “Download”.
- Give it a minute and then take the whole file and drop it on the desktop.
- Do the same with the second file please.
- I have a great article on Installing Shaders on my website, you can check it out if you don’t know how to do this properly.
The download process is not something easy, you have to be really careful to get this done without any major issues.
How To Install Solas Shaders 1.20.4
Before we start, make sure you have the Shaders and the mod on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar, you can find it on the left-down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata%.
- A new window will show up with the roaming folder.
- Open Minecraft folder.
- Scroll down and find “shaderpacks” folder, open it.
- Take the Solas Shaders 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- How do I install Optifine?
- Go to the desktop and open the file, press Install.
- Find the Minecraft Launcher and open it. Choose Optifine and play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Video Settings” -> “Shaderpacks”
- Double-click on the shaderpack, this will enable it.
- Click “Done”.