I will show you How To Install The Walls Map in Minecraft 1.20.4. The Walls 2 is the follow-up to The Walls; it’s a PvP survival map that returns Minecraft to its survival, crafting, and creativity beginnings. Players begin on different levels with the map divided by enormous sand walls. When the timer reaches zero, the walls fall and players can begin killing each other. The victorious party is the last guy or team standing. The beginning zones in this version do not contain any diamonds; instead, the only diamond is located in the center, atop the temple. Good luck locating the many chests I added as well. Being offensive is now advantageous since there is a center contested territory that forces players to emerge from their holes.
You must adjust your tactics if the opposing team receives the diamond because you can no longer rush in and must instead set up defenses. However, minutes are 57.2 seconds since we utilized prime numbers to alleviate the client lag caused by clocks. There is a 20 minute countdown and a 35 minute version available in the download zip file. Similar to Minecraft, the planet is yours, and you can create armor, build traps, canons, forts, and much more. With stuff that aren’t available in this small environment, hidden riches will offer you an advantage.
How To Download The Walls Map for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Map is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and all of the previous versions available.
- Please scroll all the way down to the bottom where you can find the The Walls download link.
- You can find an in-depth tutorial about Installing Map on my website.
- Click on the link. It will take you to the redirection website made by myself.
- When you get to the link, you can see another redirection link, please click on that.
- Take a look on the right side of the website.
- There is a download setion, hit download.
- Take the file and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install The Walls Map for Minecraft 1.20.4
- Open the Windows Search Bar. We will need to get to the roaming folder, to proceed further.
- Type in %appdata%, hit enter.
- When you do that, find “.Minecraft” folder and open it.
- Scroll down and find “saves” folder, open it.
- Take the The Walls Map 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- This should be everythig now.
- Go back to the desktop and open Minecraft Launcher.
- Choose the correct version of Minecraft.
- Hit play and go to the singleplayer.
- You should now see your new Map in there, double-click on that and enjoy!