I will show you How To Install TrainCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4. At the time, the version had just one “steam” locomotive and one cart and was known as the Train and Zeppelin mod. There was no way to link the cart to the train, and it lacked a GUI. The original concept was to create a seat-mounted, steerable minecart. Because of the overwhelming support for the mod, it was decided to carry on the journey and include numerous additional locomotives and carts. A little over 70 locomotives, carts, and other moving objects, as well as several crafting tools and equipment, are now available in Traincraft. More than 80 trains, wagons, and other moving objects have been added to the game by Traincraft Mod 1.20.4. Don’t worry; I’ll explain everything. There is a lot more in this mod now.
Imagine how frustrating it was when the locomotive lacked a graphical user interface and you couldn’t even connect the wagon from the back of the train. Making a minecart that could be driven and even seated in was the original idea behind this mod. The fact that more locomotives and carts were added to allow the voyage to continue is a fair indication of how popular this mod is. At this time, Traincraft offers more than 70 locomotives or carts! Building blocks and machineries are additional moving objects.
TrainCraft Mod – Screenshots
How To Download TrainCraft Mod 1.20.4
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other versions that are currently available. Each mod needs something different. In this case we will use Forge/Fabric. Read the steps carefully:
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. You will find two links, the first one for TrainCraft and for Fabric.
- Once you get to the download section, click on the first link please.
- After that, you can expect to be on the redirection website that I have made.
- You can find another link in there, click on that please.
- Finally, you are on the right website, take a look on the right side.
- There is a download section, find the correct version and hit download.
- Wait for the file and then take it and drop on the desktop.
- There is a cool article about Installing Mod in Minecraft, you can read it on my website.
How To Install TrainCraft Mod 1.20.4
You should make sure that you have the both files on the desktop, otherwise we won’t be able to continue.
- Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard.
- It will open up the Run Application
- Type in %appdata% and choose “Ok”.
- Once you click on that, it will open up the roaming folder. You can see Minecraft folder in there, open that please.
- Scroll down and find “mods” folder, open it please.
- Take the TrainCraft Mod 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- Let’s install Fabric now.
- Go to the desktop.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version, hit play.