I will show you How To Install Watermelon PvP Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.20.4. The Watermelon PvP Texture Collection for Minecraft 1.20.4 is a remarkably unique and accurate themed PvP texture pack. Our friend DustStorm, who made this pack. Very well-done textures may be found in this bundle. Ores that resemble seeds and a very beautiful bespoke green sky are a couple of the texture examples. With this pack, your diamond weapons and armor are replaced with pinkish ones. Even though it operates at a resolution of 128x, the Watermelon PvP Texture Pack 1.20.4 has a really excellent FPS. However, it does provide some other benefits like new textures for your blocks, food, and even your user interface. This texture pack mostly replaces the diamond weapons and armor.
On PvP servers, the Watermelon resource pack will not only boost your confidence but also lift your spirits. It will make some tools and weapons appear to be made of watermelon. The animation collection also includes several humorous animations.
Watermelon PvP – Screenshots
How To Download Watermelon PvP Texture Pack 1.20.4
This Minecraft Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and all of the previous versions available. Please follow all of my steps.
- Please scroll all the way down to the bottom where you can find the Watermelon PvP download link and Optifine HD link.
- You can find an in-depth tutorial about Installing Texture Packs on my website.
- As I told you above, you can find two different links down below, make sure you download both!
- Click on the link. It will take you to the redirection website made by myself.
- When you are there, you can find another link, all you have to do is to click on that.
- You will now appear on the website with everything important. Please take a look on the right side.
- You can find a “Downloads section” in there, please hit download.
- Take the file and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install Watermelon PvP Texture Pack 1.20.4
Before we start, make sure you have the Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop. If you don’t have it in there, we can’t continue.
- We have to get into the roaming folder at first. Open the Windows Search Bar.
- Type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- This will open up the roaming folder, when you are there, open Minecraft folder.
- Scroll down and find “resourcepacks” folder.
- Open it.
- Take the Watermelon PvP Resource Pack 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- Let’s install Optifine now.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose Optifine, hit play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Resource Packs”.
- The pack will be in the left window. You should transport it to the right window.
- Hover over it and click on the arrow to the right.
- Don’t worry if you get a message that it is outdated.
- Click “Done“.
You can now enjoy this amazing pack in the world of Minecraft. If you have issues of any kind, don’t hesitate and contact me.