I will show you How To Install WolfRam Client for Minecraft 1.20.4. This may be the most effective hack from 2017 to 2019. And all of this is well merited, as WolfRam demonstrated that other hackers cannot be shown for a very long time. There are a ton of elements in it that are helpful for things other than PvP, like playing challenging minigames or just surviving on the server. The primary menu is absolutely unique and unobtrusive, and it looks rather beautiful. With highly practical controls, its GUI menu opens on the left Ctrl. It only has two tabs.
You can choose the desired functional parts in the first tab, and the menu settings are in the second tab. The primary menu’s design is carried over into Alt Manager. It allows you to make a list of accounts to switch between in-game.
WolfRam Client – Screenshots
How To Download WolfRam Client 1.20.4
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other versions that are currently available. Each mod needs something different. In this case we will use Forge/Fabric. Read the steps carefully:
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. You will find two links, the first one for WolfRam and for Fabric.
- Once you get to the download section, click on the first link please.
- After that, you can expect to be on the redirection website that I have made.
- You can find another link in there, click on that please.
- Finally, you are on the right website, take a look on the right side.
- There is a download section, find the correct version and hit download.
- Wait for the file and then take it and drop on the desktop.
- There is a cool article about Installing Mod in Minecraft, you can read it on my website.
How To Install WolfRam Client 1.20.4
You should make sure that you have the both files on the desktop, otherwise we won’t be able to continue.
- Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard.
- It will open up the Run Application
- Type in %appdata% and choose “Ok”.
- Once you click on that, it will open up the roaming folder. You can see Minecraft folder in there, open that please.
- Scroll down and find “mods” folder, open it please.
- Take the WolfRam Client 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- Let’s install Forge now.
- Go to the desktop.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version, hit play.