I will show you How To Install Yuushya Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.20.4. This Resource Pack has a very realistic, colorful, and decorative design. It was began around 10 days ago, and although it has reached 90% completion, we anticipate it will be done soon. While maintaining the low resolution of 16×16 in this Resource Pack, it will be introducing some hypnotic detailing. You will receive more than 50 different varieties of CIT decorations from this resource pack for Minecraft. To explore the special CIT catalog for the ornaments, you can even hold an iron nugget in your hand. The OptiFine will operate very well with CTM and CIT features.
More elements that aim to make your game appear aesthetically pleasing, decorative, and realistic will be added. Weapons will continue to be vivid and vibrant while having a very detailed appearance. While being 3D, blocks will appear extremely realistic. Observe the blocks, items, and other features to see how much detail has been added to this game to make it more realistic than ever. The grass will appear plain and gloomy.
Yuushya – Screenshots
How To Download Yuushya Texture Pack 1.20.4
This Minecraft Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and all of the previous versions available. Please follow all of my steps.
- Please scroll all the way down to the bottom where you can find the Yuushya download link and Optifine HD link.
- You can find an in-depth tutorial about Installing Texture Packs on my website.
- As I told you above, you can find two different links down below, make sure you download both!
- Click on the link. It will take you to the redirection website made by myself.
- When you are there, you can find another link, all you have to do is to click on that.
- You will now appear on the website with everything important. Please take a look on the right side.
- You can find a “Downloads section” in there, please hit download.
- Take the file and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install Yuushya Texture Pack 1.20.4
Before we start, make sure you have the Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop. If you don’t have it in there, we can’t continue.
- We have to get into the roaming folder at first. Open the Windows Search Bar.
- Type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- This will open up the roaming folder, when you are there, open Minecraft folder.
- Scroll down and find “resourcepacks” folder.
- Open it.
- Take the Yuushya Resource Pack 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- Let’s install Optifine now.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose Optifine, hit play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Resource Packs”.
- The pack will be in the left window. You should transport it to the right window.
- Hover over it and click on the arrow to the right.
- Don’t worry if you get a message that it is outdated.
- Click “Done“.
You can now enjoy this amazing pack in the world of Minecraft. If you have issues of any kind, don’t hesitate and contact me.