I will show you How To Install Zephyr Client for Minecraft 1.20.4. It is a compact hacker client appropriate for PC owners. Its main menu has an intriguing design that resembles a crumpled sheet of gray paper. The client itself is good because it successfully gets over anti-cheats, protecting your account from being blocked in any way. Do not, however, let your guard down and dash to play with Zephyr in public. Utilize it wisely if you decide to use it. What the hell is not joking, after all. This client has no GUI menu at all. The HUD menu, though, is pretty appealing.
All because its background does not blend in with the surroundings and it shimmers with various colors. You can discover all the necessary features, as well as ping and frame rate, in it. However, Alt Manager makes it less effective than it could be. The layout is identical to that of the main menu. There are, however, a number of pests that are visible to the human eye. A list of accounts you can switch between also cannot be created. You will need to enter information from it each time you switch to another account.
Zephyr Client – Screenshots
How To Download Zephyr Client 1.20.4
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other versions that are currently available. Each mod needs something different. In this case we will use Forge. Read the steps carefully:
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. You will find two links, the first one for Zephyr Client and for Forge.
- Once you get to the download section, click on the first link please.
- After that, you can expect to be on the redirection website that I have made.
- You can find another link in there, click on that please.
- Finally, you are on the right website, take a look on the right side.
- There is a download section, find the correct version and hit download.
- Wait for the file and then take it and drop on the desktop.
- There is a cool article about Installing Mod in Minecraft, you can read it on my website.
How To Install Zephyr Client 1.20.4
You should make sure that you have the both files on the desktop, otherwise we won’t be able to continue.
- Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard.
- It will open up the Run Application
- Type in %appdata% and choose “Ok”.
- Once you click on that, it will open up the roaming folder. You can see Minecraft folder in there, open that please.
- Scroll down and find “mods” folder, open it please.
- Take the Zephyr Client 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- Let’s install Forge now.
- Go to the desktop.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version, hit play.