Let me show you How To Download Zombie Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.4. Do you enjoy zombie movies? For you, this is the ideal Minecraft resource pack. Over the years, Minecraft has undergone significant change. The Zombie Texture Pack was created by a large number of modders and producers for all Minecraft zombie players. And I promise you’ll adore it just as much as I do. I’m a major admirer of zombies, and I enjoy watching movies and television shows about them. You can actually discover and play the World War Z map for Minecraft, which is one of my favorite movies.
However, let’s return to this instruction. It is made for everyone that desires better zombies in the game. The only texture changed by this pack is that of the zombies, which is acceptable given the pack’s amusing name. It adds a huge variety of carefully made zombies that you may utilize to spice up the game. Additionally, it’s cool that you can apply the skin on yourself! Particularly if you run a Minecraft server where every player has a different Zombie Skin. To create the best skins, the creator paid close attention to every detail. You will adore the Zombie Texture Pack 1.20.4 just as much as I do!
How To Download Zombie Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and all of the previous versions available. Please follow all of my steps.
- Please scroll all the way down to the bottom where you can find the Zombie download link and Optifine HD link.
- You can find an in-depth tutorial about Installing Texture Packs on my website.
- As I told you above, you can find two different links down below, make sure you download both!
- Click on the link. It will take you to the redirection website made by myself.
- When you are there, you can find another link, all you have to do is to click on that.
- You will now appear on the website with everything important. Please take a look on the right side.
- You can find a “Downloads section” in there, please hit download.
- Take the file and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install Zombie Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.4
Before we start, make sure you have the Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop. If you don’t have it in there, we can’t continue.
- We have to get into the roaming folder at first. Open the Windows Search Bar.
- Type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- This will open up the roaming folder, when you are there, open Minecraft folder.
- Scroll down and find “resourcepacks” folder.
- Open it.
- Take the Zombie Resource Pack 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- We have to install Optifine now.
- Open the file and then hit Install.
- We can now open the Minecraft Launcher, when you do that, choose Optifine to play.
- You are in the Minecraft menu now, go to Options -> Resource Packs.
- The Minecraft Resource Pack is in the left window, hover over it and click on the arrow to transport to the right window.
- Don’t worry if you get a message that it is outdated.
- Click “Done”.
You can now enjoy this amazing pack in the world of Minecraft. If you have issues of any kind, don’t hesitate and contact me.