I will show you How To Install ZoudyFault Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.20.4. Retrozynth’s incredible ZoudyFault 16x 1.20.4 Resource Pack is a wonderful texture pack. Through some of his well-known works, such as ToxicGreen and Akuma, Retrozynth has begun to establish a name for himself as a texture pack producer. The developer of ZoudyFault 16x 1.20.4 has acknowledged that the default textures of Minecraft served as the inspiration for this pack’s design. For this reason alone, we can classify this texture pack as a default modification or even a true edit because it adheres to the intended gameplay and visual style of the game. Very beautifully designed sets of armor and weaponry are included in this texture collection. You can see that the designer of this pack took his time by looking at the specifics and shape of the colors.
The axes, pickaxes, and swords have extremely clean designs. It is clear, concise, and full of hope. But don’t let that change the reality that the game is cooler in PvP even with its straightforward concept. Performance-wise, this pack uses the standard 16x. It has roughly the same number of pixels in each block. If you had no troubles with the base version of Minecraft, you won’t have any issues with this texture pack either. If used in conjunction with an excellent configuration for Optifine, it might boost your frame rate.
ZoudyFault – Screenshots
How To Download ZoudyFault Texture Pack 1.20.4
This Minecraft Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and all of the previous versions available. Please follow all of my steps.
- Please scroll all the way down to the bottom where you can find the ZoudyFault download link and Optifine HD link.
- You can find an in-depth tutorial about Installing Texture Packs on my website.
- As I told you above, you can find two different links down below, make sure you download both!
- Click on the link. It will take you to the redirection website made by myself.
- When you are there, you can find another link, all you have to do is to click on that.
- You will now appear on the website with everything important. Please take a look on the right side.
- You can find a “Downloads section” in there, please hit download.
- Take the file and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install ZoudyFault Texture Pack 1.20.4
Before we start, make sure you have the Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop. If you don’t have it in there, we can’t continue.
- We have to get into the roaming folder at first. Open the Windows Search Bar.
- Type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- This will open up the roaming folder, when you are there, open Minecraft folder.
- Scroll down and find “resourcepacks” folder.
- Open it.
- Take the ZoudyFault Resource Pack 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- Let’s install Optifine now.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose Optifine, hit play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Resource Packs”.
- The pack will be in the left window. You should transport it to the right window.
- Hover over it and click on the arrow to the right.
- Don’t worry if you get a message that it is outdated.
- Click “Done“.
You can now enjoy this amazing pack in the world of Minecraft. If you have issues of any kind, don’t hesitate and contact me.